Faq For New Customers
Here are the most commonly asked questions when getting started with our programs. Please click the plus signs below to read more.
Depending on your order, you might receive several emails from us, but don’t get overwhelmed… each email is designed to help you. If you spend a few minutes reading these emails, it can save you a lot of time later.By knowing what to look for in each email, you’ll be able to make sure you got everything you ordered and that your order processed correctly. (If you don’t see an email you are expecting, that should be a red flag to you so that you can bring it to our attention immediately!) Please feel free to reply to any of our emails and let us know if you have any questions. Let’s start with the first email that you should see:
- As you can see below, immediately after you order you should get an email that has your order receipt. It is titled “Thank you for your order” and it contains all of your order information.
- If this is your first order from us, you’ll get an email titled “Welcome to Satori!” This email tells you what emails to expect from us and gives you some tips on things you can do to make sure you get all of our emails that you are expecting.
- If you ordered an online course or joined a membership club, you’ll also get these emails…
- For each course or club you ordered, you’ll get a registration confirmation email titled “Congrats, You’re registered” that has your login information. TIP: All of our online courses play on any computer device and you have lifetime access as soon as you are registered. There’s nothing that you have to download (unless you want to); however, you’ll need this login info to get access to your courses. You can login immediately if you want to browse around by yourself… or… you can wait for the next email for more instructions…
- If this is the first time you’ve bought one of the courses or membership clubs in our online Academy, you’ll also get another email in about an hour that will tell you how to access Academy content. When you see it, that will mean that your order has been processed through our system. It’s a “Getting Started” email that will walk you through how to get started, as well as give you a brief tutorial that should answer any questions that you have about accessing your online course material.
In case you can’t find some of the emails you are expecting from us… …Check your Spam or Promotions folder: Technology is great, but one of the things that happens is that it sometimes tries to “help” you and actually makes things more complicated..
In fact, the most important thing you can do right now, to make sure you get any FREE updates we might send you about your order, is to “whitelist” us.
This is important! You don’t want to miss any updates we send you about whatever you’ve already ordered, or miss out on any of the helpful information or super-discounts that we only send to people that are already part of the Satori Family.
If our emails aren’t getting through to you, you will miss these updates and you won’t receive the full benefit of being part of the Satori Family. So please follow the whitelisting instructions for your email provider on this page to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. * Note: If you are a GMAIL user (or you use any other web-based email that filters messages away from your main inbox), be sure to “drag” any emails from Satori Method into your main/primary Inbox. (Again, you don’t want to miss something.) ** Note: Some people like to create a special “Satori Method” folder where they can archive emails from us… BUT… if you do that… **THIS IS IMPORTANT**…DO NOT setup filters to automatically direct our emails into these folders, or again, you are likely to miss something and some things are time critical. Simply move the emails manually to the folder after you’ve read the emails.
You should have received an email titled “Congrats – You’re Registered!!” that contains your Username and Password to the Satori Method Academy. You can sign in to the academy to access your course or membership club at any time.So now, you can click here to sign in… like this:
(Remember that by purchasing one of our courses, you now have lifetime online access. All of our courses are available online and can be played on any computer or mobile device. You never have to worry about downloading anything unless you want to… you can just play them online.)
Getting started is easy as 1 – 2 – 3: 1: Sign in to the Satori Method Academy to find your course or membership club You should have already received an email titled “Congrats – You’re Registered!!” that contains your Username and Password. So now, you can click here to sign in… like this:
(Remember that by purchasing one of our courses, you now have lifetime online access. All of our courses are available online and can be played on any computer or mobile device. You never have to worry about downloading anything unless you want to… you can just play them online.) 2: Click the “My Courses” button in the upper right corner to see all of your courses or membership clubs:
This video walks you through everything you should know about navigating your way through the Academy. Click HERE to watch the Tutorial Video now. (The Tutorial Video also shows you where you can find your Course Guide – a detailed instruction manual that should answer any questions about your specific course.)
• MEMBERSHIPS: EASY CANCELLATION – If you are a member of any of our membership programs, cancellation can be made for any reason and you can cancel up to 72 hours before the next billing. Email your cancel request to our customer service at: email@example.com. You can continue to enjoy your membership until your next renewal date. NO REFUNDS. Membership programs are similar to gym memberships in that they are not products that can be returned. As such, while cancellations are easy, we do not provide refunds, credits or pro-rated billing for membership fees already collected regardless of participation, use or engagement. • DIGITAL PRODUCTS: Because of the nature of digital products, all digital course sales are final, except for Satori Method courses with a 30-day return policy (please see specific details you agreed to from the course sales page). • HARDCOPY PRODUCTS: We will replace any defective HARD-COPY products within 30-days. All refund requests, no later than 30-days after purchase, must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization (RA) number. *We cannot accept returns without an RA number (NOTE: leaving a voice message does not give you an RA number). Once your email has been time-stamped (no later than 30-days after purchase) you will receive our return shipping address and instructions for safe return.